If you are reading this article, it is probably because you are interested in this modern painting technique. For those who want a color change, the haircut is the right choice.
More and more women are opting for this technique of partial coloring to achieve a luminous and natural effect. If you want to know more, read these few lines to get a better idea of this method the stars love.
What is hair removal?
Basically, the hair coloring is a partial dyeing technique whose goal is to clarify the basic color of the hair of one or two shades. This technique, also known as Solar Sweep or Sweep of Sunlight It is appreciated for its power to give the hair a “return to vacation” effect. In fact, thanks to this coloring, the hair becomes brighter and brighter with a natural effect.
Scanning the hair has several advantages. On the one hand, it’s a color that keeps your hair more than a hair color or full color. On the other hand, this method is ideal for a first color or to naturally and unintentionally cover your first white hair. Finally, Sunlight Sweep brings a trompe-l’oil effect on the volume of your hair.
If you are brunette, blonde or red, the momentum is for you. It is suitable for straight hair as well as for curly and wavy hair. The technique is very simple. Simply lighter or your hair color and of course darker in one or two tones.
Depending on the color, there are several variants of hair wiping
- The Californian sweep is dedicated to blondes who want to give their hair freshness by gently lightening it.
- A sweep of honey brightens brown and brown hair.
- The sweep of caramel warms the color of brown hair.
- A tie and dye scanner, also called shaded hair, is to rinse the tips of the hair to get a color gradient.
However, the goal of hair brushing is the same: to illuminate the hair to provide natural relief.
The method of coloring the scan is quite complex. That’s why we recommend that you trust your colorist when it’s the first time it does. Then you can dye your hair in color thanks to the hairscan that can be found in department stores.
How do you keep your hair?
In fact it is easy! Go to the barber every 3 or 4 months to relive your complexion. The color sweep is much less hair than if you choose a different color. This is because the roots are less visible when selecting the scan.
In the rest of the time, you need to maintain your hair with a moisturizing mask. In addition, we recommend special products for dyed hair.
Here are our tips:
- Ask your colorist what color is best for your type and face structure.
- Do not run in shades that are too light or too dark. It can not have the desired effect.
- If you have too short hair, choose a different color. Sweeping hair does not have the same effect on short hair as it does on long hair.
- Use as little as possible the hair straightener and the friezes as well as your hair dryer. So you will get your color as long as possible.
Whether it’s a classic hair strand or color binder, it’s important to mix the colors well to achieve the desired effect of the sun. So, are you ready to try?
Annaëlle Duval in